Grant & Samantha Mahoney [ Nest Leaders ]
The Nest has been birthed out of the desire of Grant's heart, to be an avenue where sons can be trained and tutored in the business of the Kingdom of God.
This is so that they can come into full maturity, have an understanding of who they are in Christ and also have the full knowledge of what the Father has called them to do.
Samantha has a heart to see the sons of God come into their full inheritance. She is an excellent teacher who has a sound knowledge of the Word and an ability to help others apply Kingdom reality in their daily lives.
Sam is passionate about equipping people with keys and strategies so they can apply them in their own lives to take back their territory and bear much fruit.
Ian Clayton [ Nest Leader ]
Ian's heart is to put strategies and keys into believers' hands to enable them to actively participate in the realms of God's Kingdom and to experience the empowerment of life as the spirit beings they were created to be.
Ian's desire is to train and equip believers to give their lives in the passionate pursuit of the person of God. In this pursuit, they will discover that their lives are about the preparation for oneness and unity with God and that they are mandated and authorized ambassadors of His Kingdom.
His passion is to reveal the purpose of the power and authority of God within them, which will remove the sense of powerlessness and hopelessness that is often attached to many in the body of Christ when they are confronted with the reality of the spirit world that surrounds them.
Stephen Mckie [ Principal ]
Stephen Mckie lives in Ayrshire Scotland and is a man who was, and still is, greatly impacted by the legacy of the Welsh revival through the Welsh apostolic church. He remains impacted by the tangible reality of the awesome presence of God he felt growing up in those gatherings and the power of the prophetic Spoken Words that he heard.
Stephen is joining The Nest as a Principal of our new year 1 students. Stephen says: "Before I was asked to come on board full time with the Nest, the Lord clearly spoke to me through a dream, that my friend had, confirming that I was to be part of this great Nest adventure! When I was then asked a few days after this dream to consider coming on board full time, I really had no decision to make. I was simply saying yes to my scroll!
It is therefore such an incredible privilege to be part of the Nest with Ian, Grant & Samantha and to be part of the Lord's unfolding plan to raise up mature sons on the earth. Let the new season begin!"
As part of The Nest, we have some amazing guest speakers that will share what is on their hearts for the students. Some of the speakers that we will be hosting will include:
Marios & Danielle Ellinas - Jane Schroeder - Lindi Masters - JoAnn McFatter - Nancy Coen - Dr. Adonijah Ogbonnaya - Karl Whitehead - Ricky Nieuwenhuis - Caleb Brundidge - Justin Abraham - Kevin Thompson - Leon Kelly - Aaron Smith - Teresa Bowen - Margaret Knight - Brian Boshoff.
How 'The Nest' Works
The Nest is an online training base for anyone who wants to come into maturity as a son in the Kingdom of God.
It is a 3 year program made up of 3 x trimesters per year (with 12 weeks in each semester).
Each year progressively builds on the last year and takes you deeper into the mysteries of the Word of God.
You will enjoy over 130 training sessions a year, hosted by a variety of amazing speakers.
• Registrations for next year's classes will open in October 2016 and close at the end of December 2016.
• Classes for Year 1 and Year 2 students will commence the first week of January 2017.
• No late registrations will be accepted i.e. you may not enroll after the deadline has expired or part-way through the year. There are no exceptions to this.
• Trimester 1: 4 January 2017 - 23 March 2017
• Trimester 2: 3 May 2017 - 20 July 2017
• Trimester 3: 6 September 2017 - 23 November 2017
This is a summary of some of the teachings you can look forward to in Year 1
• Trimester 1: Over the first 12 week period, we will concentrate on: What the original pattern looked like in the Beginning; The spirit world, who you were designed to be and how to grow your spirit; The Governmental Structure in the Kingdom of God and how you work with Heaven to bring God's will into the earth.
• Trimester 2: During the next 12 week period, we will concentrate on: The testimony of your scroll; How to work on your heart so that the four rivers are flowing out of you as they should; Using God's Word as a gateway; Becoming a resident of Heaven (instead of a visitor) by living IN His name; How you function as a son; Trading with Heaven.
• Trimester 3: In the final 12 weeks, we will concentrate on: Understanding what legal paperwork in the spirit looks like; Knowing how to answer the accusations against you through repentance; Generational seedlines; The Power within our DNA and blood and why the enemy wants to trade with it; Coming back into the DNA of God; Recognising and dealing with demonic activity; Recognising and divorcing the kings over your bloodlines; Keys & strategies for taking back dominion.
This is a summary of some of the teachings you can look forward to in Year 2
• Trimester 1: Over the first 12 week period, we will concentrate on: Understanding and Cleansing the Gateways of the 3 fold nature of man; we will look at the mind of man and thoughts and patterns that hold us captive and we will receive keys to cleanse the imagination and renew the mind; we will pull out the memories and records from our autosomes as we repent through the above; we will go back to look at the mysteries contained in the Blood and the Cross and how our scrolls tie in with that. We will finish this trimester looking at a few of the baptisms and covenants of God.
• Trimester 2: During the next 12 week period, we will concentrate on: the Order of Melchizedek and how we function in that Order; we will learn about the protocols of accessing the Courts of Heaven and how to work with the Angelic, Cloud of Witnesses, how to engage the books of heaven etc; We will do a number of practical exercises as an Ecclesia in the Courts so that we become familiar with answering accusations and getting ourselves judged in order to get verdicts rendered in our favour.
• Trimester 3: In the final 12 weeks, we will tie up loose ends as well as concentrate on Quantumly entangling with the Government of God.
• The Nest will run classes on two days each week (two sessions per day).
• You will gain access to the classes via the "Courses" tab on the website. When we Livestream you will be sent an email providing you with the password to access the stream.
• Once your Application Form and payment have been received you will receive instructions on how to set up your user account.
• Session times vary, however we strive to make each session at least 45 to 60 minutes long.
• When we Livestream and if time permits, you will have an opportunity to ask questions.
• Please note: Due to the speakers busy travel schedules it is not always possible to Livestream, therefore many of the sessions are pre-recorded and uploaded to the website on the day that they are due.
• In The Nest, you are enrolled with other like-minded believers. • Each class is facilitated by a member of The Nest or a guest speaker.
• You have the opportunity at the end of each Livestream session to interact with your facilitator and ask questions.
• Should the length of the teachings exceed 45 minutes leaving no time for questions, the students may log into the 'Forum' on The Nest's website, and pose their questions under the relevant teaching heading or directly under the particular video . Questions will be answered by both the teachers and other students. Discussion between the students is encouraged.
• We would like to connect students from the same areas with each other, so they can form discussion groups and support each other. If you give permission for your contact details to be shared for these purposes, there is a space on your application form to indicate this interest.
Year 1 Students:
As Stephen Mckie, from Scotland, is overseeing the new Year 1 Students, sessions will run to UK dates and times. In order to convert the day/time to your location, please click here.
Tuesdays: 1:00pm - 2:00pm and 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Thursdays: 1:00pm - 2:00pm and 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Year 2 Students:
As Grant, Sam and Ian, from New Zealand, are overseeing the Year 2 Students, sessions will run to New Zealand dates and times. In order to convert the day/time to your location, please click here.
Wednesday: 1:00pm - 2:00pm and 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Thursdays: 1:00pm - 2:00pm and 2:30pm - 3:30pm
• Each session will be recorded in both audio and video.
• These recordings will be uploaded to the website under the "Courses" Tab within 24 hours of each session taking place. The students may save these videos to their home computer.
• Depending on your location, you may be able to logon and join the classes as they happen in real-time when we Livestream. However, if the time zone in which you live is not compatible (or if you have commitments that prevent you from participating), you will have the option of accessing the teaching material at a time that is convenient to you.
• Caution: you may be tempted to put off listening to the teachings for a few weeks since you will have access to the recordings any time. However, if you do this, you may become overwhelmed trying to play catch up. We strongly suggest that you keep up with the rest of the group and complete four teachings per week - but in your own time.
Anybody, everybody ... You!! The Nest online training base is for anyone who is interested in:
• Preparing themselves for their calling;
• Understanding the mysteries and deeper truths of the Word of God;
• Growing spiritually;
• Building intimacy and relationship with the Father, Son, Holy Spirit and 7 Spirits of God.